I don't like James Bond: Oscar nominee Gary Oldman


Oscar-nominated actor Gary Oldman finds his spy character from the movie 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' more interesting than James Bond.
The 53-year-old star, who plays veteran spy George Smiley in the film, admits he has always been puzzled by author Ian Fleming's flamboyant hero, reported Showbizspy.
"He (Smiley) is the polar opposite of Bond. He is the man in the mac who you would pass in the street and not look at twice, whereas Bond, it's always struck me, announces who he is everywhere he goes to the villain, to the guy that wantsto kill him," said Oldman.
I don't like James Bond: Oscar nominee Gary Oldman
"He wears a white tuxedo and you go, 'Where's Bond ?' He's just pulled up in the Aston Martin. I've always found that strange. (It's like), 'I'm Bond, kill me," he added.

0 comments:

Your Ad Here