Brad Pitt not expecting same professional success again


Brad Pitt says he doesn't think he will have another year of professional success like the last 12 months have been.
Pitt, 48, whose last two outings 'Moneyball' and 'The Tree of Life' have been nominated for a string of awards - including six and three Oscars respectively, said he has enjoyed a particularly fruitful period of work, Contactmusic reported.
"We're so defined by the last success or the last failure that we even start to see ourselves that way. You've got these awards and there's going to be one winner and four losers, but the four losers made great films. A subtle point of 'Moneyball' is that we're a string of successes and failures. Odds are I won't have another year like this one for a while," he said.
Brad Pitt not expecting same professional success again
Pitt, who shot to fame after appearing in 1991 movie 'Thelma and Louise', believes he is a "good" actor now but there are still things he wants to learn.
"I think I've become a good actor. I'm very sporadic but I think I've got some skills now. What I'm lacking is the weight of some of the actors I like and maybe I'll focus on that."

0 comments:

Your Ad Here