Sneha,Prasanna Wedding Date



Sneha and Prasanna had worked in a Tamil Film ‘Achamundu Achamundu’ on these sets both the pairs have fallen in love and now turning to couples.Actress Snehais very soon going get married to actorPrasanna in the month of June. The news has been broken by non other then Snehain Chennai

iam looking forward to D-day this year. My wedding date will be around mid-June 2012. It’s going to be a grand affair in Chennai.Prasanna and I didn’t formally propose to each other, but we both knew that it would be great to be together for the rest of our lives.

I wanted to have Prasanna in my life and he felt the same, and then came the wedding surprise.Prasanna understands me better than anyone else.We are now in the process of finalizing the venue. My sister Sangeetha, who has designed costumes for my films, will do my wedding attire as well.

0 comments:

Your Ad Here