My personal life is not for everyone: Geeta Basra



While actress and cricketer Harbhajan Singh's girlfriend, Geeta Basra, admitted that she "can't cook", she happily posed for us inside the kitchen of the new Khan Chacha outlet in CP.
While she remained tightlipped about Bhajji, saying, "My personal life is not for everyone," she was excited about her upcoming projects. "I have "Zila Ghaziabad", and I've signed another big movie," she said.
While enjoying the warmth of the coal-fire, she told us, "I'm a winter baby. I love dressing up in winter, and that's why I love coming to Delhi." Geeta, who's originally from the UK, added, "Being from Portsmouth, I can easily handle Delhi's winter chill. Now that I live in Mumbai, I come to Delhi to enjoy the winter." DT also caught cricketers Ashish Nehra and Murali Kartik, who had come to congratulate Khan Chacha's owners, Navneet Kalra and Haji Banda Hassan.

0 comments:

Your Ad Here