Kangna Ranaut wants to be called 'stylish'


 Kangna Ranaut surprised everyone recently by chopping off her locks. The actress says, "I am not here to shock anyone deliberately. I would like to be known as an elegant lady one day." In an industry that is becoming more and more stylish, with actresses willing to experiment with their looks, Kangs wants to be known as a stylish star too.
"I will not mind if someone talks about my style rather than just talking about my films. I am very aware that I can look different in different costumes.
I have always been getting compliments about my acting. But I want to be known as someone who is well dressed as well." Now what does fashionista Sonam Kapoor have to say to this?
Kangna Ranaut wants to be called
Nikhil Dwivedi's fracture is proving to be too expensive
Nikhil Dwivedi's fracture is proving to be too expensive for the producers of his film,Tamanchey. The film has not only been delayed but adding to the producer's woes is the weakening of the Indian rupee against the US dollar, in which he has to pay the crew.
When he hired the team, the exchange rate was Rs 47 against 1 US $. Currently it is Rs 56 and the anxious producer is now dreading the increasing costs.
Prateik and Amy Jackson donate blood for a cause
Bollywood seems to be inventing newer ways to promote their upcoming flicks. But at least this time it was for a good cause. Prateik with his co-star and rumoured girlfriend Amy Jackson turned up at the ongoing N M College festival to donate blood. In the presence of fans and students of the college, the actors extended their arms to the attending pathologists and smiled throughout the entire procedure.
Filmmakers gather to plan celebrations for 100 years of Indian cinema
Madhur Bhandarkar, Sudhir Mishra, Anil Sharma and Ashutosh Gowarikar attended the meeting to finalise the strategy to celebrate 100 years of Indian cinema.

0 comments:

Your Ad Here